Since 2020, Palestinian civil society has demanded:
- Support efforts at the UN to reconstitute the UN Special Committee against Apartheid and the UN Centre against Apartheid to investigate Israeli apartheid.
- Investigate and prosecuting individuals and corporate actors responsible for war crimes/crimes against humanity in the context of Israel’s regime of illegal occupation and apartheid.
- Ban arms trade and military-security cooperation with Israel.
- Suspend trade and cooperation agreements with Israel.
- Prohibit trade with the illegal Israeli settlements and terminating corporate business with Israel’s illegal settlement enterprise.